The "Summary of Facts"
Country Right Or Wrong
1. NORAD had almost an hour and half to scramble F-16 jets from Langley AFB to protect Washington D.C. and the Pentagon, but incredibly failed to do so. Their excuse was that they didn't have enough time. Isn't 90 minutes enough time to protect Washington D.C.?
2. NORAD had a least half an hour to scramble F-15 jets from Otis Air Station to protect NYC / WTC, but yet failed to do so. Isn't 30 minutes enough time to protect New York City?
3. NORAD purportedly gets info from FAA at 8:40 and 8:43 that 2 planes have been hijacked and are heading directly for NYC. (they knew hijacking as early as 8:10-8:15) Why does NORAD then sit on this vital info for 6 full minutes and even waited until one of the planes went into the WTC before telling Otis Air Station to scramble at 8:46?
4. Once the F-15's at 8:52 and the F-16's at 9:30 were finally airborne, why were they flying at less than 1/3 of their top speed?
5. American Airlines Flight 11 flew directly over the #1 terrorist target in the U.S. -- Indian Point's 3 Nuclear Power Plants which are only 24 miles north of NYC. More than 20 million people would prematurely die and the land would become a wasteland forever. So, are we dealing with benevolent terrorists?
6. Were the September 11 attacks and the ensuing police action provoked or staged by the G8 / global elite as a pretext for New World Order Globalization?
7. Did the United States' intelligence services, which cost taxpayers at least $35 billion per year, know in advance of the September 11 attacks?
8. The combined passenger lists for the 4 flights on September 11 totals 264 dead. Yet when you count the passenger names on their own published lists, the flights are missing 6, 8, 9 and 12 passengers. Somehow, 35 people are mysteriously missing, including every one of the 19 alleged hijackers. How could this possibly be?
9. Did big oil and gas multinationals plan for years to build pipelines from the Caspian Sea going through Afghanistan?
10. Why have both Houses of the United States Congress blatantly violated the United States Constitution by curtailing and limiting the Bill of Rights?
attacks the print and TV media just as the Bush administration warns journalists
to censor TV and print news. Anthrax also attacks Senators Daschle and
Feingold in their offices. By the way, Sen. Russ Feingold was the only
senator to vote against the USA PATRIOT Act that decimates the Bill of
Rights. (see #10)
12. Well into their third year of a major drought, upwards of 7 million Afghan civilians, mostly women and children, face starvation. Relief agencies on the ground have pleaded with the U.S. / U.K. to stop the bombings because drivers are not willing to go into Afghanistan with the food. These same agencies have criticized the U.S. spin of dropping 37,000 packets of food. They say this will feed less than 1% of the population and that much of the food being dropped is being stolen by those with the weapons. Why are we letting innocent women and children starve?
13. Since the September 11 attacks, the price of gasoline in the United States has magically dropped a record breaking 40 cents within the first 40 days. This MO is akin to the civil unrest in the inner cities of the 60's and 70's. To quell the masses, these areas were flooded with cheap heroin. Insideously, they are now using the same tactics by rewarding us with record falling gas prices. Is this yet just another coincidence?
14. On September 14, China is rewarded with the ultimate prize of finally being accepted into the WTO after trying for 15 years. Is this a direct payback for cooperating with the multinational corporations and countries in the joint venture of tapping into the vast reserves of gas and oil of the Caspian Sea?
15. Follow the money. By following the Put Options on United Airlines and American Airlines stock the days preceding Sept. 11, you will find it was anything but normal. Did some some U.S. intelligence agencies profit by selling these stocks short?
16. Where the hell is the white paper we were promised months ago by the United States government which was supposed to describe in detail all of the insurmountable evidence against Osama bin Laden?
17. General Richard B. Myers from the Air Force Space Command (Star Wars) very quietly became the new Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff shortly after Sept. 11. In a confirmation hearing on Thursday Sept. 13, before the Senate Armed Services Committee, General Richard B. Myers of the Air Force, when asked, said he did not know whether the F.A.A. had contacted the Pentagon about the hijackings. Myers was the #2 man in power of our armed forces. He was testifying before the Senate to try to obtain confirmation to become the #1 man, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. And we are led to believe, he didn't know?
18. Former President Bush should immediately resign from the Carlyle Group because of an obvious conflict of interest. How much money is the Bush family making off this undeclared war?
19. The Pentagon has spent millions of dollars to prevent western media from seeing any of the high resolution civilian satellite photographs of the effects the bombings are having in Afghanistan. Why didn't they just use "shutter control?"
20. What about the black boxes from all 4 flights? What about all the conversations between the FAA and all 4 of these flights? What about all those cell phone calls made from all of these flights? Wouldn't it be nice to actually be able to hear for ourselves some of the actual voices. Or is that just too much to ask in a free and open democracy? The grieving widows of UA 93 has asked the FBI to please let them listen to the last few minutes of the voice recorder for closure's sake -- why has the FBI denied them this?
21. Was that a USAF fighter jet that was caught on video streaking by as UA 175 crashed into the south tower of the WTC at 9:03?
22. How could there possibly not be any Congressional investigation on what took place on September 11th? In the January 2002 issue of Fire Engineering Magazine at fireengineering.com there is a Call to Action for its members to contact their Senators and Representatives in Washington D.C. to ask that a blue ribbon panel be convened to thoroughly investigate the WTC collapse. Fire Engineering has good reason to believe that the "official investigation" blessed by FEMA and run by the American Society of Civil Engineers with the Bechtel Corporation is a half-baked farce that may already have been commandeered by political forces whose primary interests, to put it mildly, lie far afield of full disclosure. How can the biggest terrorist attack on American soil since the war of 1812 go without a complete indepth Federal investigation?
23. Understand History: From the USS Maine being destroyed in 1898, to the Lusitania being sunk in 1915, to our allowing Pearl Harbor's attack in 1941, to the Gulf of Tonkin in 1964, to 300 babies slaughtered in incubators in 1991, and finally understand Operation Northwoods from 1962. How many times can the overwhelming majority of us keep being fooled?
The Three Top Sins
Of The Universe